* we have been teaching English sinc 1993;
* currently there are 382 students;
* 7 certified teachers Cambridge English Language Assessment;
* we are the centre of preparation for Cambridge examination;
* we are using the publication programmes
"Oxford University Press";
* educational license and registered trademark;
*own multimedia classrooms.
As a rule, the classes begin on 1 September and finish with the final exams on 31 May, with awarding certificates. Frequency of lessons- twice a week for regular classes and one extra for students who take KET exams on programmes CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH. There are double lessons, the class is divided into two lessons for 45 minutes each.
The timetable is established for students to have time for school without regard to their school shift.
1 class: 08.40-10.15
3 class: 14.40-16.15
4 class: 16.25-18.00
The payment depends on the programme , the level and the number of visited classes and varies from 500 to 800 tenge for each academic training hour.
The payment is made for visited lessons for the month according to the receipt. There is no advanced payment.
There is a system which is motivating our students to learn English, as follows:
*The student gets the fake pennies and pounds for doing tasks at each class which are summarized and converted into the real money in the end of the year, and for next year the students will be able to pay for their training.
* The students’ parents , having two or more their own children , have 10% of discount for each child monthly.
*Monthly payments are reduced by 10% unless the students miss all lessons during the month.
The classes are taught by the teachers who confirmed their professional knowledge by TKT certificates (Teaching Knowledge Test). All classrooms are for 12 students and equipped with multimedia teaching aids and cameras, which are recording the whole teaching process and monitored by administration and discussed at seminars monthly.
The quality of education and its result consists: the teacher’s talent and the student’s assiduity. The monitoring of educational quality gradually:
- there is the assessment of students every month, the result (score and attendance)are in the check;
-Annually there is the final exam at the end of the school year. All result on 4 skills of English are in the certificate;
- when adequate preparation( not less than 3 years of training ) the student will be able to take TKT exam(Key English Test). According to International scale of levels,
established by European Council, the KET certificate corresponds to the level A2 (Pre-Intermediate).
It is easy to register for our courses, you need to fill the form on the right and click on the button “Submit”.
The manager of our company calls you during the day and informs you about the timetable and answers all your questions.